Request a quote
Price on request
+33 (0)1 86 95 95 02
What you'll do
Duration of the experience : 3h00
From 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Offered by Jean-Yves
When the Mekong crosses paths with the Seine, don’t miss out on this rendezvous for a unique and intense encounter full of flavors and sensations…
You will share this experience with people from all over the world and I will share my passion with you all along this journey. Much more than a restaurant, it is home.
- Toast of Madame Butterfly (rolled rice cakes with lemongrass grilled chicken)
- Prawn and tofu spring rolls, in its Sabayon with 4 mushroom patties
- Rossini of duck with foie gras and sweet potato puree
- Chef’s macaroons
- Red or white wine
see the gallery
From 1 to 12 people
For a request of more than 12 people, please contact us
What is provided
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Please specify in advance if you have a specific diet, allergies, etc.
3 cité Popincourt 75011 Paris
Metro Saint Ambroise
All details and contact information will be transmitted to you upon completion of your reservation in order to facilitate the meeting with our expert.
If you wish to cancel the reservation:
- At least 5 days before the scheduled time of the experience, the total amount of the reservation will be reimbursed.
- Between 5 days and 48 hours before the scheduled time of the experience, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be reimbursed.
- Less than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the experience, 100% of the total amount of the reservation is due.
About our expert
I was born in Vietnam but have lived in Paris for 23 years. An architect by trade, I have been passionate about gastronomy since forever. After making the bold choice of switching my career path, I participated in a famous show and won the internet edition! I would like to invite you into my universe and visit the most beautiful city in the world!