- Our partners
For who ?
BubbleGlobe Lifestyle is aimed at a clientele looking for experiences with strong local roots and contact with the population. Available in several languages and for the vast majority privatized, our Lifestyle offers are the ideal compromise between exigence and conviviality.
A la carte
Our all-inclusive experiences on a short format ranging from one hour to a few hours to help you plan your clients’ itinerary whilst taking into account their constraints. This format is perfect if you require flexibility or need to include an unusual touch to your proposal.
Some of our experiences
- Taught by some of the greatest gastronomic houses like Fouquet's, or Louis 13, Laurent invites you to explore the largest market in the world: the Rungis Market. All the best tips based on a chef’s professional experience and tastings are to be found on this program.
- Jean-Yves, winner of the MasterChef 2012 online edition, welcomes you to his home for a sumptuous culinary journey rich in flavors.
- Aurélien, a passionate urbanist and long-time observer of life, takes you on a tour of the famous Street Art frescoes and murals in the 13th arrondissement of Paris, stretching from the Belleville to the Ménilmontant neighborhoods.
- Discover the best contemporary art galleries in the Marais neighborhood.
One-day or multi-day immersions according to a defined theme. This format is ideal for clients who already know the attractions of the city or who have specific desires. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions to create a customized experience.
Some of our packages
- Raphaele, Vice-Champion of France in show jumping, takes you to Versailles to discover equestrian art at its finest. Enter the backstage areas of the stable, enjoy a stroll in the château and let yourself be carried away by the exciting atmosphere of an equestrian show.
- Born in Saigon and raised in France, Jean-Yves was inspired by these two cultures to create culinary masterpieces with a unique perspective. This voyage offers 3 days to dive into a world filled with a gastronomic fusion of France and Vietnam.
- Immerse yourself in Emilie's world, that of a burlesque dancer with a passion for the cabaret, she will make you discover the hidden facets of the set: from the costume preparations right up to the start of the show!
- With our local expert in the art of table-setting, take a leisurely stroll through the streets of Saint-Ouen-Clignancourt Flea Market where collectors, interior decorators or simple amateurs of antiques of all styles and eras, go all year round to unearth unique treasures.
Interested in our Lifestyle experiences?
Get access to our complete catalog
Call us at
+33 (0)1 86 95 95 02
Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm & Sat 10am to 6pm
free calls from any landline in the France metropolitan area
Send us an email to